LeClaire: I do not think that I was sacrificedApril 16, 2019
Charles Leclaire overtook Sebastien Vettel at the start of the Chinese Grand Prix, but after a few laps the team asked him to miss his partner. The young rider said he understood the reasons for such a decision …
Charles Leclaire: “Of course, I am upset by how it all happened. Sebastian and I both attacked, but then I was asked to give up. After that, he could not tear himself away, and my tires fell into disrepair, so that later on an empty highway I could not attack.
Behind the wheel, I spread the maximum, but the driver does not always see the big picture. I do not think that the team sacrificed me, I would not agree to that. We are a team, and on Sunday we tried to achieve a better result in the common interest.
Such situations are never simple. Of course, I am disappointed, but this disappointment is due to the fact that when Vettel overtook me, he could not create a gap, and the tires on my car became unusable. I understand why Ferrari did this – it was not my day. ”
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid