Leclair: I hope the race goes wellSeptember 8, 2019
Charles Leclair won the pole at Monza, but worries that the ending of the qualification turned out to be crumpled.
Charles Leclair: “The feeling is incredible! Everything was fine on Wednesday at a holiday in Milan, but today I’m incredibly glad to see how many spectators are in the stands! I am very pleased that I won the pole, although on the last lap, unfortunately, there was complete confusion.
In the second training session on Friday, when we conducted an imitation of the race, our pace was very good, better than in the Spa, so I hope that tomorrow’s race will be successful for us. “
A special Pirelli prize for pole position was awarded to Jody Scheckter, who won the title in 1979 with Ferrari.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup