Leclair: I hope the race goes wellSeptember 8, 2019
Charles Leclair won the pole at Monza, but worries that the ending of the qualification turned out to be crumpled.
Charles Leclair: “The feeling is incredible! Everything was fine on Wednesday at a holiday in Milan, but today I’m incredibly glad to see how many spectators are in the stands! I am very pleased that I won the pole, although on the last lap, unfortunately, there was complete confusion.
In the second training session on Friday, when we conducted an imitation of the race, our pace was very good, better than in the Spa, so I hope that tomorrow’s race will be successful for us. “
A special Pirelli prize for pole position was awarded to Jody Scheckter, who won the title in 1979 with Ferrari.
- The prices for the updated Volkswagen Arteon have become known
- Patent images of a “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021 appeared on the web
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests