Leclair: All this will only make me strongerSeptember 23, 2019
Charles Leclair is clearly unhappy that he finished only second, but after the race he congratulated the team on the winning double, saying that this is still the most important thing.
Charles Leclair: “Of course, it’s always unpleasant to miss the victory, but in the end the team won the double, the first of this season, which makes me very happy. All our guys deserved it, because we flew to Singapore, hoping that we might be able to go up to the podium and return home, winning first and second places.
I am very happy for the team, but upset because of my own result – anyone would be upset in my place. But sometimes it all turns out that way, but it will only make me stronger.
Let’s see what we can achieve in the next races, but it seems that the news on this track worked efficiently, our results are better than we expected. The pace was good both in qualification and in the race – the team did a great job. In the end, we won the double victory, and this is most important. ”
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum