Latifi will work both days on tests in Barcelona for WilliamsMay 8, 2019
A day after the end of the Grand Prix of Spain in the same place in Barcelona, start the two-day tests. In most teams, at least one of the days behind the wheel of the car will work one of the main pilots, but Williams decided otherwise – both days will work for the reserve team driver Nicholas Latifi.
For Latifi, currently leading in Formula 2, this is not the first work experience driving a Formula 1 car – two years ago he took part in tests as part of Renault, and last year – Force India.
This winter, Latifi had to work out part of the days on the pre-season tests at Williams, but then the team adjusted the program and decided to use the main pilots. However, Latifi has already worked on the FW42 on tests in Bahrain.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production