Latifi will hold the first workout in the SpaAugust 28, 2019
Williams confirmed – the reserve pilot of the team Nicholas Latifi will drive during the first training session at the Spa …
Nicholas Latifi: “I look forward to the opportunity to hold the first session of free rides in the Spa. After the summer break, I even want to return to the track – the pause seemed to me too long.
Piloting a modern Formula 1 car in the Spa is a unique chance, especially since I did not drive an FW42 after the French stage, and since then the car has changed a lot. This is a good test for me and for the team, allowing you to get another opinion on whether the machine is developing in the right direction.
The task will remain the same – to drive the maximum possible distance and provide the team with high-quality feedback in preparation for the second training session. ”
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets