Latest Abarth 124 Spider sold at auctionNovember 22, 2020
Abarth has put up the latest 124 Spider for an online auction. Bidding will end on November 29 this year.
The announcement of the sale of the roadster appeared on the firm’s official website at an initial cost of 3.7 million yen. It is noted that the proceeds will be donated to a non-profit organization that helps children in Japan suffering from serious illnesses.
The car has a unique nameplate designed by FCA Centro Stile, which shows the silhouette on an aluminum plate with the words Edizione Unica (unique edition translated from Italian) in red and Per Semper Tua (forever yours). The White Roadster has red and black seats, sat nav, Bose premium audio and LED headlights.
The 124 Spider is powered by a 1.4-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine with 168 hp. and 250 Nm of torque. This car, in particular, is equipped with Brembo brakes, double transverse suspension at the front and multi-link at the rear, as well as aluminum body panels.
In addition, some time ago it was noted that the Ares S1 roadster with a 715-horsepower engine was officially demonstrated. It should be emphasized that this car will be quite rare – a total of 24 units will be collected.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021