Large recall Fiat Chrysler will affect 882 thousand cars worldwideFebruary 6, 2019
It is known that we are talking about pickups of three models at once. The automaker will eliminate all faults absolutely free.
Fiat Chrysler sends about 882 thousand of its pickups for repair. About the service action, which will affect several countries at once, it became known the day before. So, 660 thousand heavy pickups Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 came under review. These cars left the assembly line in the period from 2013 to 2017. About 574,000 copies of this number found owners in America.
These models required the intervention of specialists due to problems with the steering. This problem has already led to eight road accidents, one of which ended in injuries.
Also, the revocable campaign will affect 222 thousand pickups Ram 1500 new model year. In the case of these machines it is a problem with the brake pedal.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021