Large recall Fiat Chrysler will affect 882 thousand cars worldwideFebruary 6, 2019
It is known that we are talking about pickups of three models at once. The automaker will eliminate all faults absolutely free.
Fiat Chrysler sends about 882 thousand of its pickups for repair. About the service action, which will affect several countries at once, it became known the day before. So, 660 thousand heavy pickups Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 came under review. These cars left the assembly line in the period from 2013 to 2017. About 574,000 copies of this number found owners in America.
These models required the intervention of specialists due to problems with the steering. This problem has already led to eight road accidents, one of which ended in injuries.
Also, the revocable campaign will affect 222 thousand pickups Ram 1500 new model year. In the case of these machines it is a problem with the brake pedal.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers