Large crossover Mazda CX-9 updated and became more powerfulNovember 1, 2019
Mazda introduced the flagship crossover CX-9 2020 model year for the North American market. The model received new equipment, as well as a slightly modernized engine.
Mazda CX-9 is equipped with the same 2.5-liter supercharged engine, which now gives out 434 N · m of torque – 14 N · m more than the previous engine. The power remained the same and amounted to 254 horsepower.
The list of electronic “assistants” includes the Off-road traction assist system, which simulates differential lock. In addition, the crossover in the basic equipment received the proprietary traction control function G-Vectoring Control.
Some changes have occurred in the cabin. So, the car became available with a new nine-inch multimedia touchscreen. Plus, customers got the opportunity to install on the second row two separate chairs instead of a solid sofa.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web