Large crossover KIA Telluride received an off-road versionNovember 5, 2020
The car received not only a massive body kit and accessories for difficult conditions, but also high comfort in the car interior.
KIA has unveiled a special version of the Telluride SUV. A car is intended for driving in the most difficult conditions.
From the exterior, we note the appearance of enlarged wheels with special rubber, widened wheel arches and a special expeditionary roof rack. The SUV received even more plastic body kit, as well as a massive protective grille in front.
The KIA Telluride is powered by a 395 horsepower 3.8-liter engine that works in tandem with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The drive is naturally full with a differential lock.
6 different four-wheel drive modes have become a distinctive feature – they are named Smart, Eco, Sport, Comfort, Snow and AWD Lock and can be used depending on weather and road conditions.
KIA did not forget about the comfort of passengers and the driver – the SUV received a premium speaker system, all-round cameras and a multimedia complex with a large screen diagonal.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck