Langen Motorcycles 2-Stroke small motorcycle introducedJuly 19, 2020
UK-based Langen Motorcycles have unveiled their first Langen Motorcycles 2-Stroke.
The new bike features a carbon tank, Ohlins forks, Ktech Piggyback Razors shocks and Dunlop Classic tires. However, the main highlight lies in the powertrain.
The engine for the novelty was created by the Italian company Vins, which was founded by ex-Ferrari employees. The displacement of the 2-stroke V-twin is 250 cc, but it has an output of 80 hp which develops at 11,700 rpm.
Moreover, the company notes that they did not make something out of the motor that has uncontrollable traction – the moment can be controlled using a special system and electronics.
According to Langen Motorcycles, the 6-speed gearbox and 112kg weight should provide excellent dynamics. However, the cost of the new model is quite high – about 37 thousand dollars, and it is focused only on track use. Nevertheless, the motor has already been homologated for normal roads, therefore, it is quite possible that a “civilian” variation of this bike will appear.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale