Lando Norris: I learned a lot from VerstappenMay 30, 2019
Lando Norris more than once competed with Max Verstappen on a racing simulator and said that during that time he had learned a lot from the Red Bull Racing driver.
Lando Norris: “Even before the start of the season, I learned a lot by fighting in a racing simulator with other drivers, in particular Verstappen. Max and I have not yet fought on the track in Formula 1 – perhaps this will happen in the next Grand Prix or in 2020. But we had some interesting virtual races, and I found out how he would act on the track, how he would defend the position, because he is very good at it. He can overtake very aggressively and so on.
I am sure that he also learned something about what I can do and what I do not. So, if I have to fight him on a real highway, I can predict his actions, even if I hadn’t seen a single race with him on TV. I know how he will fight in his style of piloting on the simulator “.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires