Land Rover will release a crossover worth 25 thousand poundsDecember 9, 2019
The British brand is going to expand its own lineup in two bold directions over the next 5 years.
After the emergence of the revived Defender, Land Rover Corporation intends to release another cross, which will cost about 25 thousand pounds. The new 5-door model will be cheaper than previous British cars.
According to assumptions, the novelty will be released in 2021, and currently the car is code-named L860. Meanwhile, the chic fourth model in the Defender family will debut as an electric car with a more angular design, as well as with a luxurious interior.
It is also expected that the interior will be modest and functional. It is likely that the new product will be released under a new sub-brand. It should be emphasized that the need to produce such a model is due to the increasing popularity of the compact SUV segment and the introduction of new environmental standards in the EU.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype