Land Rover tests updated DiscoveryJune 27, 2020
The other day, carpix published spy shots of the new Land Rover Discovery.
The Land Rover Discovery model was rebooted about four years ago and has not changed much since then. The other day, spy photos of the updated Disco appeared on the network, which was partially covered with camouflage. Apparently, outwardly the car will not receive major changes.
Experts suggest that the new Discovery by Land Rover will acquire a different grille and, possibly, bumpers – everything else will remain untouched. It is expected that the new product will receive a soft hybrid power plant based on the inline six. The company has similar hybrids that produce 355 and 396 hp.
In addition, the Discovery 2021 may receive a diesel V6 from the current generation of the SUV. Also, the appearance of PHEV based on a 2-liter turbo engine cannot be ruled out, which will seriously save on fuel. It is expected that the updated Land Rover Discovery will be presented before the end of this year and will go on sale in early 2021.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever