Land Rover Defender in the new part of Bond: jumping and racing through the swampFebruary 17, 2020
Land Rover has posted a video from the set of the new James Bond movie “It’s Not Time to Die”
Land Rover has released a video from the set of the new James Bond movie, “It’s Not Time to Die,” which featured next-generation Defender SUVs. Cars, in particular, make 30 m long jumps, and also drive at high speed through forests, rivers and swamps.
In extreme filming took part the British race car driver and stuntman Jessica Hawkins, who was seen after a successful performance in the women’s Formula 3 series. In total, the film starred 10 new Land Rover Defender, as well as Range Rover Sport SVR, Land Rover Series III and Range Rover Classic.
In addition, four different Aston Martin will be involved in the next 007 agent film: the classic DB5 and V8 Vantage, as well as the modern supercar DBS Superleggera and the yet-unreleased super hybrid Valhalla.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI