Land Rover Defender in the new part of Bond: jumping and racing through the swampFebruary 17, 2020
Land Rover has posted a video from the set of the new James Bond movie “It’s Not Time to Die”
Land Rover has released a video from the set of the new James Bond movie, “It’s Not Time to Die,” which featured next-generation Defender SUVs. Cars, in particular, make 30 m long jumps, and also drive at high speed through forests, rivers and swamps.
In extreme filming took part the British race car driver and stuntman Jessica Hawkins, who was seen after a successful performance in the women’s Formula 3 series. In total, the film starred 10 new Land Rover Defender, as well as Range Rover Sport SVR, Land Rover Series III and Range Rover Classic.
In addition, four different Aston Martin will be involved in the next 007 agent film: the classic DB5 and V8 Vantage, as well as the modern supercar DBS Superleggera and the yet-unreleased super hybrid Valhalla. The Russian premiere of the film “It’s Not Time to Die” will take place on April 9, 2020.
- On sale appeared 51-year-old Saab, converted into an electric car
- For sale three-wheeled Messerschmitt KR200 1960 release
- Lorinser increased power Mercedes V-Class
- Chinese BYD Introduces World’s First 5G Car
- Bosch plans to develop emergency alert technology for motorcyclists