Land Rover Defender declassified in auto magazineSeptember 9, 2019
On the eve of the world debut of the British SUV, journalists published an article about the new product.
Land Rover could not hide the novelty until the official premiere: Instagram published scanned pages from the magazine with an article and photos of an SUV article. However, one cannot say for sure that the information and pictures are genuine.
From the images, it can be noted that the design of the SUV is executed in the style of the Land Rover DC100 concept, which was introduced back in 2011. It is known that Defender will receive versions 90 and 110, which differ in wheelbase, overall length, as well as the capacity of the cabin.
According to unofficial sources, the Defender 130 modification, aimed at families who love travel and outdoor activities, should appear in 2021. In terms of size, this performance will surpass even Discovery. More information will appear in the coming days.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily