Lancia Delta HF Integrale put up for sale at Dorotheum auctionOctober 15, 2019
Finding a used Lancia Delta Integrale in good condition is quite difficult, but such instances do come across from time to time. The 8-valve model of the 1988 production year will be sold on October 19 at one of the most prestigious Austrian world auctions.
At Dorotheum, unique designs sometimes appear. For example, in 2018 in Salzburg, for the year 69,000, the Cadillac de Ville Estate Wagon wagon was sold for the 1972 production year, owned by the cult singer Elvis Presley.
A couple of rare samples will be sold this year, however, the popular and therefore budget hot hatch Lancia Delta HF Integrale 8V, which was estimated at 24 – 33 thousand euros, attracted special attention. At the same time, the vehicle’s mileage is 48,925 km, and its condition is almost excellent.
The real mileage is noted in the service book, all documentation is in order, exactly, like the car itself. By the way, in the cabin there are no scuffs and signs of use. This is very strange, since the Integrale 8V is not the peak of the Delta evolution, and collectors fight mostly for the powerful 16-valve Evoluzione, which developed in stock 210 – 215 horsepower.
Power at 185 hp Delta is enough to accelerate to 100 km / h in 6.6 seconds. The model accelerated to 215 km / h.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious