Lamborghini with the appearance of De Tomaso Pantera shown in motionJuly 8, 2020
The Italian studio Ares Design published a video in which for the first time it demonstrated the Panther ProgettoUno supercar, stylized as the iconic De Tomaso Pantera.
This model was built on the basis of the Lamborghini Huracan, at the same time, carbon fiber was used to make a completely new body.
The size and shape of Panther ProgettoUno is recognized by De Tomaso Pantera from the 1970s. The novelty received a 650-strong atmospheric power unit V10 5.2 and a robotic transmission with two clutches. As for the dynamic performance of the car, it can accelerate to 100 km / h in 3.1 seconds and accelerate as much as possible to 350 km / h.
“2-door” Panther ProgettoUno is the first model of the Legends Reborn series, in which the Italian company is going to “resurrect” a number of iconic cars of the past.
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands
- Bentley will be taken over by Audi