Lamborghini will recall about 3 thousand Urus crossoversNovember 28, 2020
Despite the resounding sales success and rave reviews of the crossover, the Lamborghini Urus has manufacturing defects.
Sales of the Lamborghini Urus have been amazingly successful for the Italian supercar manufacturer. In 2019, the first model year of the Urus, Lamborghini sales for the second-ever crossover rose a whopping 43% to a record 8,205 vehicles. Sales in 2020 are expected to be excellent despite the damage caused by the pandemic.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has just recalled 2,831 2019-2020 Urus models due to a potential fuel leak. The documentation states that high temperatures in the engine compartment can damage the quick-disconnect connector of the fuel line and eventually lead to a fire in the engine. The recall campaign will officially begin on December 18th. Specialists will replace the fuel line and quick connector free of charge.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years