Lamborghini Urus turned into an extreme SUVFebruary 27, 2020
When asked how far the Lamborghini Urus can lead you off the beaten track, there is an answer in the form of an independent Terrain Tamer concept.
At first glance, it may seem that we are just an Italian SUV with unusual tuning, but in this rendering much more than it seems. All the additions that this Lamborghini Urus received are designed so that this SUV for $ 200,000 can drive through any terrain.
Anyone will confirm that Lamborghini loves its hexagons. The independent artist behind these visualizations used this theme for a flexible structure that currently makes up the bulk of the vehicle. The same form is used for the design of airless tires, which the wheels obviously received.
In addition, the 650-horsepower SUV received increased ground clearance and a reliable wide-body kit covering wheel arches and side skirts. The lower rear panel has the same changes as the front one, which undoubtedly has a serious impact on the crossover style.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system