Lamborghini Urus on Forgiato TEC 3.9 wheels: the missing element to the idealJanuary 3, 2019
The Forgiato company has become famous for the release of custom and unique mod wheel set of various requests and requirements. This time they presented a 24-inch version for the Lamborgini Urus, finally emphasizing the sportiness of an SUV.
Lamborghini Urus is a unique car that combines the capabilities of an SUV and the style of Italian supercars. And it seems to be perfect, does not require tuning and modifications, but the company Forgiato has a different opinion, and they presented the “final” touch to the image of the car – new unique 24-inch wheels.
In the photos, the SUV on the new wheels looks perfect – a rather modest, but elegant design with five double spokes underlines the car’s style. Moreover, the shape of the spokes emphasizes some angularity of the wheel arches.
TEC 3.9 wheels are part of the Forcio Tecnica series and are only available in 24-inch versions. The manufacturer of custom discs also promises to paint them in any color on the client’s order, with the possibility of two-color, gradient, and other colors.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI