Lamborghini Urus can make extremeNovember 16, 2019
Italian “supersports” crossover can get a version of Performante
Lamborghini is considering releasing an extreme modification of the Urus, which is traditionally called Performante.
According to Maurizio Reggiani, chief engineer of Lamborghini, in an interview with Automobile, the Italian “supersports” Urus crossover can be made even more sporty and a special version of Performante, oriented mainly to the racing track, can be developed. If these plans are implemented, it can be expected that the extreme Urus will differ from the “civilian” modification with stiffer springs, silent blocks, stabilizers and an aerodynamic package.
According to Reggiani, the name Performante first appeared on the Gallardo model, then the Italians made track modifications for the Aventador and Huracan, so today Urus remains the only one in the current model line who has so far done without corresponding modifications. Despite the fact that the model is a crossover, “Urus” is actually a purebred Lamborghini, says Reggiani, so he is also quite worthy to carry the “name” Performante.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires