Lamborghini talked about upcoming updatesDecember 25, 2019
Stefano Domenicali shared his plans for the release of new models.
Note that now in the model line of the brand there are only three cars: Aventador, Huracan and Urus. However, in the near future, a new product with a landing formula of 2 + 2 will be added to existing cars. The appearance of the new car is almost ready, but clarity regarding power units and the platform has not yet been achieved. It is possible that the new model may receive an electric power plant, and its production should begin in 2025-2027.
The head also said that in the current year the brand sold about 8,200 new cars, which is a record figure, since in 2018 only 5,759 buyers chose the brand cars. Next year, the company plans to sell 8,500 cars, and thanks to the advent of the fourth model, this number should grow to 10 thousand. The leader in sales is the Urus SUV (55%). In the near future, the model can receive a hybrid modification, as well as a road version of the conceptual Urus ST-X.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors