Lamborghini stopped production of cars due to coronavirusMarch 13, 2020
Lamborghini Corporation has decided to suspend the production of its own cars. This decision is due to the spread of the coronavirus epidemic. According to the portal Automotive News, the company in Sant’Agata Bolognese will not function for almost two weeks, from March 13 to 25.
As the brand manager Stefano Domenicali noted, this decision is an “act of social responsibility”.
“We are watching the development of events and are ready to immediately and with the necessary flexibility to respond to their change,” the head of the company said.
Recently, the FCA also had to temporarily stop the production of cars at its own factories in Italy in connection with the coronavirus.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily