Lamborghini showed off-road capabilities Urus on videoApril 24, 2019
The Italian company has published a video that shows how a 650-strong crossover drift on the beach
The company Lamborghini has released a video demonstrating the capabilities of the Urus crossover off-road. The video was published on the official channel of the Italian brand on YouTube.
Lamborghini Urus is equipped with an adaptive air suspension that allows you to change ground clearance in the range from 158 to 258 millimeters. Plus, there are six modes of control electronics, including for driving on sand (Sabbia), ground (Terra) and snow (Neva).
The supercrosover is equipped with a four-liter V8 twin-turbo unit, which develops 650 liters. with. and 850 Nm of torque. The crossover can accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in 3.6 seconds, and its maximum speed is 305 km per hour.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options