Lamborghini sets new sales recordOctober 2, 2020
The press service of the brand informs about it.
According to the published data, in September this year the Italian company Lamborghini sold 738 cars, which is an absolute record in the entire history of the brand. At the end of the third quarter of 2020, brand sales amounted to 2,083 cars.
It is noted that the successful reorganization of production during the pandemic led to a dynamic return of the company to business after almost two months of downtime. By the way, the launch was marked by the launch of three new models: the Huracan RWD Spyder, the Sian Roadster hypercar and the Essenza SCV12 track sports car.
In addition, in 2020 Lamborghini reached the mark of 10,000 sold Aventador and Urus, and also launched a cultural project “Together with Italy for Italy” on social media.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web