Lamborghini sends its supercars to Christmas run in ItalyDecember 23, 2019
Lamborghini decided to mark the end of a successful year with a Christmas run. Supercars drove through Italy and mountain streamers.
This rally was attended by supercars Aventador SVJ and Huracan Evo, as well as the Urus crossover. The Christmas journey began in the town of Sant’Agata Bolognese, where the brand’s historic headquarters are located. After that, the cars went to the resort town of Kronplatz, conquering the mountain of the same name with a height of 2,275 meters.
In such an unusual way, the brand marked the successful end of 2019. Compared to 2018, car sales grew by 40 percent: last year, 5,750 supercars were handed over to customers, and in 2019 this figure grew to 8,000 samples. According to the representatives of the Italian brand, to a greater extent this result was achieved due to the Urus crossover entering the market – 70 percent of its customers are new customers.
In addition, Lamborghini managed to become the only brand to win a double victory in the endurance races “24 hours of Daytona” and “12 hours of Sebring” in 2018 and 2019.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever