Lamborghini recalls 38 Aventador S carsOctober 10, 2019
The Australian division of the Italian brand announced the launch of a recall campaign that hit the Aventador S.
As emphasized, 38 Aventador S vehicles that were manufactured between April 15, 2017 and December 31 of the last will be recalled. Of these, 18 coupe cars and 20 roadsters.
According to official information, the reason for the recall was a software error, as a result of which the motor may stall at idle.
Very soon, Lamborghini will inform the owners of the aforementioned cars in Australia and coordinate the time of visiting the official brand service center. The brand’s specialists will update the software, which will enable the power plant to maintain the necessary idle speed.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon