Lamborghini recalls 38 Aventador S carsOctober 10, 2019
The Australian division of the Italian brand announced the launch of a recall campaign that hit the Aventador S.
As emphasized, 38 Aventador S vehicles that were manufactured between April 15, 2017 and December 31 of the last will be recalled. Of these, 18 coupe cars and 20 roadsters.
According to official information, the reason for the recall was a software error, as a result of which the motor may stall at idle.
Very soon, Lamborghini will inform the owners of the aforementioned cars in Australia and coordinate the time of visiting the official brand service center. The brand’s specialists will update the software, which will enable the power plant to maintain the necessary idle speed.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery