Lamborghini Murcielago adapted for shooting car chasesSeptember 27, 2019
Cinematographers ReelBros Media showed a “car-camera” based on the Lamborghini Murcielago. A remote-controlled crane, gyro stabilizer and shooting equipment were installed on the supercar.
The camera was based on the lowered Murcielago with a wide-body Liberty Walk body kit. Operators chose the Italian supercar as the basis because of the streamlined shape, low height, dynamics and black. Such a combination guarantees a minimum of reflections on the surrounding objects and allows parallel shooting without gluing at speeds above 200 kilometers per hour.
The creators called the machine for filmmakers Motorcrane Murcie. According to experts, the price of equipment for filming on Murcielago is comparable to the cost of the car itself.
Lamborghini Murcielago – not the first supercar, adapted to the needs of cinema. For example, Filmotech operators use Ferrari 360 Modena to chase, and developers of gyro-stabilized camera platforms from the Incline Dynamic Outlet adapted Lamborghini Huracan for the needs of cinema.
- Diesel Volkswagen Golf GTD received a price tag
- Euro NCAP praised the safety of the Volkswagen ID.3 electric car
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted