Lamborghini launches personal protective equipmentMarch 31, 2020
Re-equipment of production is designed to help medical organizations in the fight against the epidemic of coronavirus.
Italian supercar maker Lamborghini has redesigned its production. Recall that the brand’s automobile conveyors were stopped for at least two weeks. Now the company’s employees are engaged in the production of surgical masks and protective shields for doctors. For this purpose, the brand’s main plant in Sant’Agata Bolognese was refitted.
In addition to it, 1000 masks per day are produced by the company for interior trim for individual orders. Protective guards are made in the workshop for the production of car parts from carbon. The daily norm is 200 shields.
All manufactured products are sent to the medical hospital of Sant Orsola-Malpigi, located in Bologna.
This institution is one of the main in the country of all where they provide assistance to patients with coronavirus. Such a project is being implemented with the support of the administration of the Emilia-Romagna region. Also, to unite with the people and raise morale every evening, the Lamborghini headquarters is highlighted in the colors of the Italian flag.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers