Lamborghini Launches Huracan EVO RWD First Digital BrandMay 14, 2020
Automobili Lamborghini and Bitstamps launch digital printing through an application designed to create and collect digital stamps. The first fruit of cooperation was the brand with the Huracán EVO RWD Spyder model, a new product from Lamborghini, introduced in early May 2020 after the company was opened.
The brand is part of a thematic series dedicated to the history of the company from Sant’Agata Bolognese and more than 20 of its most iconic cars: the Automobili Lamborghini collection. The Huracán EVO RWD Spyder brand is available today from the Bitstamps app, and will be released in a limited edition of 20,000 copies.
Each brand represents a “single” digital object: its history and uniqueness are guaranteed by blockchain technology. A brand can be bought, assembled or resold in the same way as a paper brand.
As part of their collection album, Lamborghini fans will be able to admire their brands, see their collection and brands that have not yet been purchased, decide whether to present a digital stamp as a gift by sending an electronic card, or resell them on the trading platform, which will open in the next few months.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos