Lamborghini is preparing the first digital modelNovember 22, 2019
The official debut will be held on November 24
Lamborghini has published the first teaser of a virtual supercar for the Gran Turismo simulator. From the video it’s still difficult to say how the model will look, but at the same time, the brand revealed the date of the premiere – November 24.
The teaser probably shows the back of the virtual prototype. If this is true, then the supercar will receive very thin LED strips of lights that together form the letter Y – this motif is played out, including on the Sián hybrid.
The premiere of the “digital” Lamborghini will be held as part of the FIA GT virtual championship world final.
A month ago, Jaguar introduced its electric supercar for the Gran Turismo racing simulator. As conceived by the creators, the model weighs 1,400 kilograms, and it is driven by three electric motors with a total capacity of 1,020 horsepower and 1,200 Nm of torque.
And a year ago, a company from Australia Holden showed its virtual hypercar. The car was called Time Attack Concept, and in the engine compartment they “located” a 1360-horsepower engine with 3240 Nm of torque, which would allow the car to “shoot” from standstill to 100 kilometers per hour in just 1.25 seconds.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup