Lamborghini introduced a mysterious teaser in front of the Frankfurt Motor ShowAugust 23, 2019
In the company’s official account on Instagram, a new teaser was published showing the silhouette of a car with interesting three-beam optics. Details were not disclosed, supporting the intrigue to the Frankfurt Motor Show.
In September 2019, the next Frankfurt Motor Show will be held, within which we will see many new products. Judging by the recent actions of the company Lamborghini – it has high hopes for the exhibition in Germany. Already, preparations are underway for the public debut of the Aventador SVJ 63 and Huracán Evo GT Celebration, as well as for the display of the mysterious new items.
A mysterious photo appeared on the Lamborghini instagram page, with an equally mysterious commentary on it: “Something new is coming. Can’t wait to see this? Just open your eyes to the future. ” Experts suggest that the company is preparing to demonstrate its first hybrid with a V8 engine, built on the basis of the Terzo Millennio concept, but this is not accurate.
But guessing is difficult. Now in the company, everything can change very quickly. So, the future Aventador may appear only in 2024, a new version of Huracan should appear next year, and Urus remains the flagship of the brand with extremely high demand in its segment.
However, VW Group CEO Herbert Diss is not happy with Lamborghini’s financial performance.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US