Lamborghini in a ditch: in the Netherlands, the driver of a supercar took off from the roadMarch 8, 2020
Last Saturday, the Lamborghini Aventador drove off the road and fell into a ditch on the outskirts of Dutch Hemskerk. According to eyewitnesses, the sports car was moving along the highway and collided with a car, after which it flew off the road and splashed down in a ditch.
The police have not yet confirmed this version, but reported that, having arrived at the scene, they found the car empty. Some time later, the driver was found: he himself came to the police station.
Lamborghini had German export numbers. These numbers are set when the machine is exported to the Netherlands from another country, and have a limited validity period of a maximum of two weeks. Therefore, the sports car, obviously, arrived in the country only recently.
Somewhat later, the injured vehicle was removed from the ditch using a truck crane.
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin