Lamborghini Huracan joins Italian airport againDecember 11, 2019
Guglielmo Marconi Airport in Bologna received a new leading car. Now Lamborghini Huracan will accompany planes to the parking lot or to the gates.
This car has a livery, which was created by the staff of the center of style of the Italian brand. The last time Huracan traveled to GDP this summer.
Lamborghini and the administration of the airport named after Guglielmo Marconi have been cooperating since 2013, when the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 became the dominant car. The corporation even arranged exhibits in the main building: they exhibited live cars, sold branded accessories and tickets to the museum and factory in the commune of Sant’Agata-Bolognese, Italy.
The current supercar is already the sixth in a row. Now, the Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2, which has a rear-wheel drive system and a 5.2-liter naturally aspirated V10 engine, has been chosen as an escort car. Engine performance is 580 hp and 540 Nm of torque.
On the Huracan runway, its dynamic characteristics are unlikely to be useful, but in which case the coupe can accelerate to 100 km / h in 3.4 seconds and accelerate to 320 km / h.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web