Lamborghini Huracan Evo gets new exterior colorsNovember 3, 2020
Lamborghini has revealed five new body colors for the Huracan Evo as part of the Fluo Capsule collection.
Thus, the color scheme of the model was replenished with shades, such as Verde Shock green, Arancio Livrea orange, Celeste Fedra blue, Arancio Dac orange and Giallo Clarus yellow.
At the same time, regardless of the color chosen, the car is equipped with black matte side “skirts”, a roof and a front bumper, in turn, the interior used the appropriate color and finishing materials. The salon has comfortable seats as standard, at the same time, for a surcharge, you can order sports seats, which can be trimmed with Alcantara or leather.
The Start & Stop button and the Italian brand logo on the headrests can be painted in one of the new colors. Note that the car is offered in coupe and spider bodies, as well as with rear and all-wheel drive. As for the technical equipment of the Huracan Evo Fluo Capsule, it is equipped with a naturally-aspirated 5.2-liter V10 engine that develops 602 hp. (560 Nm) on the rear-wheel drive version and 631 hp. (600 Nm) on an all-wheel drive version.
Speaking about the cost of new shades for new items from the Italian brand Lamborghini, it is currently not disclosed.
In addition, the 1989 Lamborghini LM002 was recently put up for auction. It should be emphasized that the mileage of this Italian car is 4000 kilometers. Note that this car is equipped with a 400-horsepower 5.2-liter V12 engine.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system