Lamborghini has sold more crossovers than supercarsJanuary 16, 2020
According to the final report on Lamborghini sales, last year the automaker shipped a record number of vehicles to customers – 8,205 units, which is 43% more than in 2018. Of these, approximately 5,000 cars are Urus crossovers, that is, the share of this model from the total sales volume than the rest combined.
Automobili Lamborghini SpA’s supply volume has been increasing for the ninth consecutive year, with the company increasing sales in several car markets at the same time last year.
In particular, in the USA, where 2374 cars were sold.
In addition to Urus, the automaker handed over 1104 units of the Lamborghini Aventador and 2139 copies of the Lamborghini Huracan to customers. This year, the corporation is going to bring hybrid versions of existing models to the market.
In addition, it was recently noted that Lamborghini will show this year a powerful variation of the Urus crossover. Presentations of new items will take place as part of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo World 2020 racing final.
- Skoda Octavia will receive a long wheelbase version
- An updated Mercedes C-Class Estate was spotted on tests
- Toyota Tundra pickup gets cool interior from Carlex
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March