Lamborghini Aventador SVJ fastest in HockenheimMarch 23, 2019
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ continues to break the tracks for mass-produced sports cars, and now it belongs to an unofficial lap record in Hockenheim, Germany – driver Christian Gebherdt, driving a car, drove him 1 minute and 47.3 seconds.
Interestingly, before this, in the summer of 2018, Aventador SVJ was able to move from the throne in the legendary Nürburgring Porsche 911 GT2 RS, after a lap of 6 minutes 44.97 seconds, which is almost two seconds faster than that of a competitor.
The main feature of the Aventador SVJ in a special aerodynamic system that increases downforce by 40% while reducing drag, which allows you to accelerate to 100 km / h in just 2.8 seconds and a maximum speed of more than 350 km / h.
As for the engine – this is a classic old-school aspirated V12, developing 759 horsepower and 720 Nm of torque.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus