Kuhl Racing customized racing kit for Nissan LeafApril 4, 2019
The city electric car looks much more sporty after Kuhl Racing experts took it. They developed sports tuning for the Nissan Leaf, which included a front spoiler, aerodynamic fins, as well as a massive rear diffuser and a large rear roof spoiler.
In the Nissan Leaf installed a new air suspension, and then put it on the alloy wheels Verz, installed with a negative camber.
A body kit offered for the second generation Leaf. The tuner has not provided for any technical modifications for the electric car. Its power, as in the standard version, is 150 hp. (110 kW) A 40 kW / h or 60 kW / h battery can be installed in the Leaf e + version, the power of which is increased to 218 hp. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h takes 7.3 seconds.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit