Kuhl Racing customized racing kit for Nissan LeafApril 4, 2019
The city electric car looks much more sporty after Kuhl Racing experts took it. They developed sports tuning for the Nissan Leaf, which included a front spoiler, aerodynamic fins, as well as a massive rear diffuser and a large rear roof spoiler.
In the Nissan Leaf installed a new air suspension, and then put it on the alloy wheels Verz, installed with a negative camber.
A body kit offered for the second generation Leaf. The tuner has not provided for any technical modifications for the electric car. Its power, as in the standard version, is 150 hp. (110 kW) A 40 kW / h or 60 kW / h battery can be installed in the Leaf e + version, the power of which is increased to 218 hp. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h takes 7.3 seconds.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon