KTM X-Bow GTX track car unveiledOctober 13, 2020
Today the Austrian company KTM unveiled the new X-Bow GTX track machine.
The manufacturer describes the model as the most spectacular, beautiful and technologically advanced car. Designed specifically for tracks, this model features a durable carbon fiber monocoque. In turn, in the interior of the novelty, it is worth noting the presence of a Recaro chair made of carbon-Kevlar and a racing steering wheel trimmed with suede with a built-in screen.
Weighing just 1,048 kilograms, the KTM X-Bow GTX is powered by an Audi Sport 2.5-liter 5-cylinder turbo engine producing 523 hp. KTM specialists also equipped the engine with new injection valves, an intake system, and also reflashed it, as a result of which the torque reached 650 Nm. A 6-speed Holinger MF gearbox with racing clutch functions in conjunction with the engine. At the same time, there is currently no information about dynamic indicators.
The new model also features Sachs shock absorbers, 6-piston brake calipers on the front 378mm discs and 4-piston calipers on the rear 355mm discs.
As for the cost of the new track car KTM X-Bow GTX, it starts at 230,000 euros
In addition, it was recently noted that the German BMW i8 was turned into the Italian supercar Taraschi. It should be emphasized that the transformation of the car of the German automaker was carried out by the Italian company 1-Off.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web