KTM X-Bow GT2 Sketches Appear On The InternetFebruary 26, 2020
The Austrian company KTM published official computer images of the X-Bow GT2 race car.
Looking pretty impressive in the pictures, the car will debut this year. The car will be driven by a 5-cylinder 2.5-liter turbo engine from Audi with a capacity of 600 hp.
In combination with a mass of only 1000 kg, the new model can boast a ratio of less than 2.0 kg / hp.
“In the new race car, we are going to realize the main elements of the KTM brand, such as extremeness and performance, together with modern motorsport technologies, a very lightweight construction and high-quality components,” the company representative said.
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests
- Former BMW designer becomes new head of Kia Design
- Ford F-150 Tremor pickup prototype spotted in tests
- All-new Skoda Fabia will be released in 2021