KTM will update the naked 1290 Super Duke RJune 19, 2019
In its category, the bike is considered the best, and there were a lot of rumors that the company was going to refresh it. And now the RideApart edition has published spy photos of the model with a new chassis.
The new KTM 1290 Super Duke R has been spotted for testing in Austria and it may seem that nothing special has changed in it. But it is not. The steel lattice frame is smaller and lighter. The motor has also changed, but so far it is impossible to say exactly what exactly it is. The exhaust system is likely to meet Euro 5 standards, as it has acquired elongated pipes and an increased silencer.
The rear suspension is also reworked, otherwise located monoamortizator noticeable. Calipers on the front wheel resemble Brembo Stylema, in general, similar to the previous version. Five-beam rims with hollow spokes, obviously, also to reduce the weight of the bike.
The KTM Adventure LCD dashboard is installed and the controls are revised, thus replacing the inconvenient systems of the previous naked. Judging by the fact that the model was tested on public roads, it is likely that it will be presented to the public soon.
Meanwhile, Ducati said that the serial Streetfighter V4 will arrive in the markets in the spring of next year.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery