KTM officially unveiled the 790 Adventure R Rally 2020June 25, 2019
The pumped-up motorcycle will be released in a limited quantity of 500 units. After that, it will always be possible to complete the version of “Rally” from the official tuning catalog.
The manufacturer from Austria presented a rally turenduro, if suddenly someone was not enough ordinary “R”. In the presented model, the WP XPLOR PRO suspension has been upgraded, which allowed us to add 30 mm of travel. Seat height – 910 mm.
Plug WP XPLOR PRO 7548 uses a cone valve technology. This is a unique valve system that allows them to be adjusted from the outside. And the WP XPLOR PRO 6746 high-quality, fully adjustable, reduced shock absorber was developed thanks to KTM’s unrivaled experience.
Also included are narrower 21/18 wheels with aggressive Metzeler Karoo 3 tires, Akrapovic exhaust system, a bleeder and a quickshift. The steps were wider and made them in rally style, and carbon fiber protection was installed on the tank. The cost of limited tuerenduro promised to announce later.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system