KTM officially unveiled the 790 Adventure R Rally 2020June 25, 2019
The pumped-up motorcycle will be released in a limited quantity of 500 units. After that, it will always be possible to complete the version of “Rally” from the official tuning catalog.
The manufacturer from Austria presented a rally turenduro, if suddenly someone was not enough ordinary “R”. In the presented model, the WP XPLOR PRO suspension has been upgraded, which allowed us to add 30 mm of travel. Seat height – 910 mm.
Plug WP XPLOR PRO 7548 uses a cone valve technology. This is a unique valve system that allows them to be adjusted from the outside. And the WP XPLOR PRO 6746 high-quality, fully adjustable, reduced shock absorber was developed thanks to KTM’s unrivaled experience.
Also included are narrower 21/18 wheels with aggressive Metzeler Karoo 3 tires, Akrapovic exhaust system, a bleeder and a quickshift. The steps were wider and made them in rally style, and carbon fiber protection was installed on the tank. The cost of limited tuerenduro promised to announce later.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid