KTM Motohall in Mattihofen to open in MayMay 8, 2019
On May 11-12, the official opening of the KTM Motohall exhibition hall will take place, which will become the place of accumulation of the company’s experience. The exhibition will be interesting not only to motorcyclists, but also to ordinary people who like to visit interesting places.
The KTM Motohall will be attended by professional racers, including Dakar winners Matthias Wolner and Sam Sunderland, as well as Mika Kallio and Martin Bower.
Rock Bagorosh on KTM Duke will perform with his stunt rider show. In addition, the manufacturer promises simulators of various motorcycles and KTM X-BOW.
Of course, the most attention is worthy of an exhibition of almost 300 square meters. meters The collection contains the most outstanding KTM motocycles, historically important models, champion and revolutionary bikes.
On the territory of KTM Motohall there is a KTM Garage restaurant for those who are tired and want to rest.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed