KTM and Husqvarna to show affordable motorcycles in 2021September 6, 2020
KTM has confirmed the imminent appearance on the market of cheap models in the tourist enduro class under the KTM and Husqvarna brands.
The motorcycles will be named KTM 490 Adventure and Husqvarna Norden 501, and they will receive a 500cc inline-two. cm.
Obviously KTM is focusing on lightweight, affordable bikes. If we consider the KTM model line, then the novelty will be located between the 390 Adventure and the 690 Enduro R.
Information on technical specifications is scarce at this time. All that is known about the motor is that by design it will become a close “relative” of the older 790cc power unit. Note that the presentation of both models will take place next year, and the official dealers of the brands will receive it only in 2022.
In addition, recently, photos of the Triumph Trident motorcycle concept were circulated on the Internet. It should be emphasized that the novelty is a naked bike that will compete with bikes like the Honda CB650R, Kawasaki Z650 and Yamaha MT-07.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration