KTM 1290 Adventure 2015-2016 recalls due to the risk of fuel leakageMarch 16, 2019
In the USA, 1588 KTM 1290 Adventure 2015-2016 motorcycles are withdrawn due to problems with the insert on the fuel tank, which is used to attach the lining to the fuel tank.
In fact, the problem is much more serious than it sounds initially. Possible fuel leakage at the place of mounting lining. The consequences of such a breakdown can be serious, including fire, injury or even death.
Solving the problem begins with a motorcycle inspection. If necessary, you need to replace the mounting plates on the tank. In the United States, the recall started on March 1, 2019.
The problem is likely to be global, so owners of motorcycles in other regions need to clarify information.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors