Koenigsegg showed the interior of the new GemeraMarch 9, 2020
The web published images of the interior of the four-seater “Mega GT”.
The Koenigsegg Gemera is a new family car from the relatively new Swedish automaker. This car can only accommodate four people, and is available exclusively in a two-door version. The spacious family car has a total luggage capacity of 200 liters. But for travel, you can always use the roof rack.
It is noteworthy that the Gemera engine has the same number of cylinders (three) as one of the cheapest Ford Focus variants. At the same time, Focus has an engine capacity of 1.0 liters, while Koenigsegg has 2.0 liters. While the Focus delivers about 100 bhp, the Gemera produces 600 bhp.
Both cars have a front-wheel drive layout, but unlike the Focus, Gemera has three electric motors – one on the engine crankshaft and one on each rear wheel. When all systems work together, Gemera develops 1700 hp. and is capable of speeds ranging from 0 to 100 km / h in 1.9 seconds. “A little faster than Focus,” topgear.com notes, with top speeds reaching 402 km / h.
Gemera can travel up to 50 km on one electric energy and, as you can see, gets a chic interior with heated and cooled cup holders. In addition, the novelty has two inductive chargers for the phone, 13-inch screens front and rear, a sound system with 11 speakers, three-zone climate control, and each individual seat with heating. The front seats are adjustable in four directions.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web