Koenigsegg Jesko sold out before the end of the Geneva Motor ShowMarch 22, 2019
In total, 125 Koenigsegg Jesko will be released, 83 of them were sold on the eve of the Geneva Motor Show, and the remaining 42 cars in just 5 days. The cost of each model is approximately 2.8 million US dollars.
It should be noted that expensive supercars, such as Aston Martin, Bugatti and Lamborghini, are regularly sold out before the debut or shortly thereafter.
“The new Koenigsegg Jesko is the largest production we have ever planned. The fact that it was sold out within a few days after its opening is at the same time a humiliating and excellent testimony to the outstanding team we have at Koenigsegg, ”said head of the company Christian von Koeningssegg.
“From the visionary work of our designers, engineers, and technicians to the incredible work done by our sales team and our global network of Koenigsegg dealers — the great team worked to bring Jesko to the world,” he added.
Jesko production will begin in early 2020. It is planned that there will be one car a week. It will be equipped with a 5.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 that produces 1280 horsepower (955 kW) on standard gasoline or 1600 hp. (1,193 kW) on the E85. An even faster version, called Jesko 300, is also in development. It is aimed at a maximum speed exceeding 482 km / h.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant