Koenigsegg Jesko showed in incredible photos from SwitzerlandApril 11, 2019
A unique hypercar, expensive even by the standards of the segment, looks perfect surrounded by the green hills of a mountainous country. Model circulation is strictly limited to 125 copies, which means that 99% of people will not even see it in real life.
What looks better: a supercar or the landscape around it in these photos? Koenigsegg Jesko is a bright representative of the hypercar segment, which stands out even against the background of most of them. New photos show Jesko around the picturesque city of Lucerne in Switzerland.
The new car is named after the father of the company’s founder, Christian von Koenigsegg, and replaces the Agera RS in the automaker lineup. At the rear of the model is a 5.0-liter biturbo engine capable of developing up to an incredible 1,280 horsepower on gasoline or 1600 horsepower on the E85. A new transmission with a multi-clutch system works in tandem with it.
According to preliminary information, Koenigsegg has already sold 83 copies even before the public debut of Jesko. During the official presentation, the remaining 42 copies were sold.
The maximum speed of the Koenigsegg Jesko is 483 km / h. Unfortunately, when the serial version will appear – is unknown.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets