Koala tried to take away the car from the AustralianMarch 22, 2019
One of the inhabitants of Australia recently went to the vineyard. Upon arrival, he went to check the grapes. He left the car’s doors open. When Tim Whitrow came back, he found a koala in the backseat, which felt very comfortable.
Usually koalas spend days sitting on eucalyptus trees, where they eat the leaves and sleep, spending up to 80% of their life. Nevertheless, it came to one animal that the car’s interior would be more comfortable than a tree trunk. As a result, he liked it so much in the cabin that the koala was not going to leave.
Tim Wheatrow took a video of how he is trying to lure a koala by offering her water. After the trick did not work, he opened the door, but the koala moved to the front seat, and from there climbed onto the dashboard. The clumsy animal slid down several times, but at the last moment clutched at its paw. The sharp claws of the koala scratched the finish. In the end, the power of the victory still koala rolled down, then jumped out of the car, hurrying to the nearest tree.
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white
- Maserati connects its vehicles to TomTom services
- Bugatti is preparing an electric track hypercar