Kimi Raikkonen: We will act according to the situationSeptember 28, 2019
Despite not the best results, Alfa Romeo riders are satisfied with the work of the car – and expect more on Saturday and Sunday.
Kimi Raikkonen (15th): “It’s quite an ordinary Friday. The car behaved well, and lap time does not matter yet. In the evening we will see telemetry, we will discuss everything and understand what needs to be done tomorrow.
Rain is possible in the qualification, but today it has not affected our work. We will act according to the situation. ”
Antonio Giovinazzi (18th): “It’s a great Friday, although you can’t say the same for the lap time. I made a mistake on the last lap on Soft tires, so I ended up farther from the leaders than I should have. In the evening, you need to think about the optimal settings in order to achieve the best result in qualification.
The forecast promises rain, tomorrow the conditions may change. If so, then I would choose rain in the third workout to get comfortable on the track. Let’s see what happens in the end, but the goal remains the same – to get into the final qualification. To do this, you need to work hard and get the most out of the car. ”
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant